Flu Telephone Reminders for under 65’s
We are trialling telephone reminders for patients who are under 65 who are eligible for a flu vaccination. This will be a message left on your telephone/mobile to remind you that you are eligible for a flu vaccination. You will then need to contact the surgery to make an appointment.
Our flu clinics are now available to book. Please contact our reception who will be pleased to help. The clinics are as follows: - Thursday 12 October at Tarporley (evening) - Saturday 14 October at Tarvin (morning) -Wednesday 18th October at Waverton (morning) - Thursday 19 October at Waverton (morning) - Thursday 26 October at Tarvin (afternoon and evening) - Saturday 28 October at Tarporley (morning)
- If you were born between 1 Sep 1998 and 31 Aug 1999 please contact the surgery to book an appointment to have the Men ACWY vaccine. You may also need the MMR vaccine too. We are holding a special clinic on Friday 8 September 2017
Vitamin D Supplementation
West Cheshire NHS CCG has asked us to stop prescribing Vitamin D supplementation, due to the need for local CCG's to reduce their prescribing budget and save money for the NHS. read more...
Care Hub: Connecting Patients with Care Providers
Care Hub allows people of all ages to find local services that can help you whether that's smoking advice at a nearby group or even organising a walking club for older people. For more information please click on the link below.
Please help the doctors by following these guidelines:
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment.
- Please don't waste appointments. Let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
- If you change your name, address or telephone number please inform the receptionist.
- Illnesses are unpredictable and urgent calls can upset the best appointment system - please be patient.
This website was last updated:
27th September 2017