PLEASE NOTE: If you are aged between 50 and 64 AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED TO BE IN AT RISK CATEGORY please do NOT contact the surgery at this time. We are awaiting further government instructions.
Our flu clinics are now available to book. You can book by telephoning any of our sites. Do not come into surgery to make the appointment.
This year we need to observe different procedures to provide the flu clinics and to ensure the safety of both patients and staff. We need your forbearance and understanding as we work in these unprecedented times. We will learn over time things that do and do not work.
We will host specific flu clinics at Tarporley, Tarvin and Waverton starting at the end of September. Initially we will be vaccinating the over 65s. a
- You will have to form a queue and wait even though you have made an appointment for a specific time.
- It may be necessary for you to queue outside as we manage the number of patients through the surgery.
- Clinical and admin staff will be wearing PPE in line with current guidance.
- A one way system will be in operation and staff will be on hand to monitor and assist.
- Arrive on time for your appointment (Not too early or too late)
- Wear a face mask or covering
- Wear something suitable so we can easily give you the vaccination
- Be prepared to observe social distancing and wait in an orderly manner
- Follow the advice of the helpers
- Come to surgery if you are unwell
- Ask staff to do anything else other than help prepare you for your appointment and give the vaccination
Download our practice leaflet which has useful information about our practice.
Click on the links to find more information for patients.
Please Note: The partners are not a Limited Liability Partnership.