We are no longer registering patients for Patient Access as we are now advising patients to use the NHS App. If you already have Patient Access, you can continue to use it.
If you need any support with patient access, please visit the website http://www.patientaccess.com
NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can use the NHS app to:
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
You will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. Your NHS account then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
To have an NHS account you must be aged 13 or over and registered with an NHS GP surgery in England.
If you require proof of your child’s covid vaccination, please visit the NHS website for further details.
For more information and guidance on how to set up the NHS app please visit: