Are you a Carer or do you have a Carer?

A carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid support to family or friends who could not manage without this help because they have an illness, mental health problem, or are frail or elderly.

If you are a carer, please let us know so that we can keep you updated with relevant information to help both you and the person you care for, or click on the links provided for further details.  Another useful link is on the West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Groups Website.